Korum Supalite Shelter
Out of stock
Estimated delivery by 05/10/2020 - 06/10/2020
The lightest shelter we’ve ever produced! This lightweight, four-spoke design utilises a new style of mechanism using a reverse-tension system. The flexible poles enable you to use the shelter on any terrain, making it perfect for those tight swims where traditional brollies don’t do the job.
• Made using 5000 waterproof 210D PU outer fabric.
• Flexible graphite poles are used for increased durability.
• Supplied with heavy-duty pegs.
• Shelter only weight 1.5kg.
• Total weight included pegs 2kg.
Instructions for use:
1. Pull the ringlet at the rear of the shelter to pop the three spokes into position. The shelter will be under tension at this point.
2. From inside the shelter, push the fourth spoke into the central boss.
3. Close the Velcro parts to secure the pre-fitted storm poles into position.
4. Use the five pegging points to peg out the shelter as you desire.